Jan 2: Ready to go

First things first, happy new year! I have a great feeling about 2019 and I hope everyone else is feeling the same.

Obviously one of the reasons I'm excited for the new year is that it's now time for me to head off on my trip around Europe. I'm hoping to do a quick blog every night while I'm away, but if you want to see what I'm up to each day you can also head over to my Instagram (@allyrharris) as I'll likely be posting a whole bunch of stories over there.

So today is technically day one of my trip although all I've done so far is travelled from Norwich to Stansted (which isn't that far really but I took the train so it took like three hours because I had to take a weird route). In the morning I fly out to Amsterdam and then I'm there for a couple of nights. I won't let you know what I have planned as that'll ruin the surprise for the next blog!

Nothing else really to update you on today so I'll see you tomorrow!

Picture completely unrelated, but look how cute Sophie is in her Rocks hoodie 🥰

Comments